The overall objective of this project is to assess the vulnerability of drinking water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) services in the Mayo Tsanaga sub-basin and to identify the resilience measures practiced by communities .
FOKABS is responsible for:
- Analysing the operation of the WASH infrastructure in the sub-basin;
- Assessing the vulnerability of these infrastructures to the effects of climate change;
- Identifying endogenous practices / measures of resilience of WASH services;
- Analysing the adaptability of populations and communities in the sub-basin;
- Proposing adaptation solutions for sustainable access to affordable, endogenous WASH services.
Duration: 10/2017 – 12/2017
Client: GWP / UNICEF