We are looking for a full stack developer intern who is a self-starter, can work independently, and is highly motivated to contribute in helping us build the next generation of carbon credits trading platform. Our ideal candidate has experience building core services and web-based platforms from the ground up, and cares just as much for the product itself as the technology that powers it.
You will have the freedom to select both the frontend and backend technology stacks necessary to build a system that is scalable, highly secured and robust.This is your opportunity to join an exciting business within an exciting sector.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Research and select the best tech stacks for the platform
- Design, implement, and maintain the platform
- Work collaboratively with other team members and stakeholders to deliver on business commitments.
- Assist in the recruitment of other software developers for the team.
- Should have a Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering or the equivalent.
- Full stack web development experience
- Comfortable with every phase of the software development process
- Experience building large scale, customer facing applications
- Experience deploying applications to AWS cloud
Deadline for Application: until position is filled
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Yaounde, Cameroon
To apply for this internship position, send a brief cover letter, a list of two referees and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Subject heading should be: “Software Developer Intern”.