There is an increasing demand for Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) services to ensure accountability in donor funding, and to learn from programme implementation to improve effectiveness. We monitor and evaluate the performance of projects and programs and help our clients to have the data they need for smart decision making. We also assist organizations in creating M&E programs that are essential to determine and track the efficiency of projects. Our deep understanding of M&E is enhanced by our broad knowledge of the development and environment domains and our experience in working across multiple countries and regions. We provide services to national and local governments, civil society, private sector, community organisations, bilateral and multilateral organisations, international non-governmental organisations, Universities and research institutions.
- M&E framework development
- Data collection and quality control
- Reports, visualization and analysis
- Theory of change and adaptive management
- Baseline and situational studies
- Mid-term and terminal evaluations and reviews