Project Management Department (PMD) Manager
At Fokabs, we believe in building greener and resilient communities through our consulting services and investments. We look for people who are passionate about the transition towards a new green global economy. If you have what it takes, then join us to provide services to international institutions such as the World Bank, African Development Bank, Green Climate Fund, United Nations (UNDP, UNEP, FAO, IOM, UNICEF, UNFF, UNECA, UNESCO, UNIDO, UNOPS), bilateral donors, and others (EY, PwC, KPMG, IUCN, WWF, GWP, etc.). We support projects across green sectors such as Climate-smart Agriculture & Forestry, Renewable Energy, Sustainable Transport, Resilient Infrastructure, Water, Green Buildings and Smart Cities, Climate Finance, Waste Management, ICT Climate-Based Solutions, and Nature-Based Solutions.
- You will be required to develop a strategy for our Project Management Department, and demonstrate discipline, flexibility, bilingualism, and precision in all tasks.
- Work with ICT Department to develop and roll out a Project Management System.
- Implement quarterly strategic review and planning of ongoing projects.
- Monitor, evaluate staff, and assess project progress against timelines and budget.
- Prepare regular reports for senior management to inform decisions and project priorities.
- Check in with clients regarding project specifications and their expectations.
- Oversee projects initial idea phase through to completion, keeping project teams on task.
- Supervise junior project managers who are directly involved with ongoing projects.
- Serves as a liaison between different departments and outside vendors and suppliers.
- Ensure that the company’s Business Standards and Code of Ethics are upheld.
- Align with the Vision, Mission, Culture, and Values of the company.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience with project management.
- Must be a PMP Certified with abilities to direct projects with different parts and experts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in FRENCH and ENGLISH.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Familiar with fast-paced environment and juggling multiple deadlines.
Duty Post: Yaoundé Cameroon Office (Beside United Nations Center at Tsinga).
Starting Date: As soon as possible (Until position is filled)
Send your application to: fokabs.com/careers/
Subject on your application / email should be: PMO Yaounde
Our Head Office: Ottawa-Canada
Our Website: www.fokabs.com