Country: Central African Republic (CAR)
The government of the Central African Republic, through the Designated National Authority (AND) of the Green Climate Fund (GCF), and with the support of the Global Water Partnership (GWP) as Delivery Partner, has obtained approval from the GCF for a Readiness Assistance project. Fokabs and Aether will work closely with the national project coordinator, the DNA and the GWP team at national, regional and global levels to design, develop and implement an appropriate climate finance monitoring and tracking system that meets the needs of the country’s users.
Description of tasks:
- Kick-off: organization of a kick-off meeting to present the results of the literature review and the suggested methodology.
- Identification of appropriate monitoring measures and development of the monitoring plan.
- Development of a climate finance monitoring tool, including user guide.
- Training on the use of the climate finance monitoring tool.
- Development of a sustainability strategy for the climate finance monitoring tool.
Duration: 05/2023 – 12/2023