The objective is to conduct a terminal evaluation of the GEF-funded “Implementing the strategic plan for Ecuador’s Mainland Marine and Coastal Protected Areas Network program”.
Key activities include:
- Reviewing of project documents.
- Hosting a workshop with the Executing Agencies to clarify understanding of the objectives and methods of the Terminal Evaluation.
- Undertaking interviews and in- country site visits, based on the Guidelines for the Evaluator.
- Preparing a draft evaluation report following the GEF outline.
- Incorporating comments and will preparing the final evaluation report.
Duration: 10/2022 – 12/2022
Client: Conservation International