Countries: Cameroon, Central African Republic, Congo, DRC, Gabon.
This assignment aims to understand progress that the project has made so far towards achieving its objectives and outcomes and draw lessons for improvement during the rest of the project’s implementation.
The objectives of the MTR are:
- To assess the extent to which the project is on track, in terms of implementation and achievement of the results (positive /negative/intended/unplanned etc.);
- To conduct a mid-point assessment of enabling conditions / constraining factors stakeholders perceive could help / hinder project sustainability;
- To identify good practices, lessons learnt case studies, and potential models for scale up / adaptation / replication, which will inform activity planning and organisational learning among the partners;
- To revise and validate indicators in the logframe and check whether assumptions are holding
- To make recommendations for the second phase of the project in 2019-20.
Duration: 04/2019 – 12/2019
Client: CIDT – University of Wolverhampton, UK