Fokabs will supoort UNDP and the Government of Niger to prepare a GEF project document on “Strengthening the resilience of small farmers through Climate Smart Agriculture (PRP-AIC) techniques in the Tahoua Region”.
Within the framework of this project, Fokabs will:
- Conduct technical studies, reviews, and mission reports.
- Design the TOR of all project staff and consultants.
- Launch the reports of the study, and participate in the validation workshops of the Project Document.
- With support from the UNDP Country Office, identify and sign letters with stakeholder on co-funding.
- Present a validated Project Document, with CEO Endorsement Request and Project Specific requirements and annexes.
Duration: 12/2022 – 06/2023