Country: Belize, Bolivia, Cameroon, Congo, Dominica, Dominican Rep, DRC, Fiji, Gabon, Ghana, Honduras, Mozambique, Saint Lucia
The Mid-Term Review (MTR) of the RRR+ project phase two assess how different national contexts in which the project is implemented affect its performance; whether the underlying assumptions and logic of the project hold at the country level; and whether external assumptions, needed to enable and sustain change, are valid. The MTR evaluates the performance of the project, identifies good practices, and challenges, and outlines corrective actions for the second half of the project in the 13 rainforest nations.
Specifically, the MTR provides an independent assessment of:
- The extent to which the RRR+ project is performing against its results framework;
- The extent to which the project represents good value for money; and
- Limitations and challenges encountered, and mitigation measures undertaken.
- Provide recommendations to enhance project implementation and delivery of results;
- Provide recommendations for a potential project extension and improvement for the next phase.
Duration: 11/2022 – 02/2023
Client: CfRN / KPMG