Countries: St. Vincent and the Grenadines
The objective of this project is to technically support the Nationally Determined Contribution (NDC) target review and updating process in St. Vincent and the Grenadines and the drafting of the final revised NDC document. This project will conduct the following:
- A stocktaking of NDC target development process.
- Update the targets of the previously submitted NDCs to reflect new targets for adaptation with new and more robust data and information.
- Review and update elements of the NDC to identify and seize opportunities for enhanced ambition including aligning private sector initiatives to any new climate targets or goals.
- Review and analyse work delivered by partners to ensure that the mandated sections to be included in the NDC are completed.
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance expert, UNDP Project team and incorporating changes as guided by National Technical Advisory Committee on Climate Change (NTACCC) into the final document.
- Upon agreement with national partners and experts, incorporate improvements in final draft of NDC.
Duration:03/2021 – 06/2021
Client: UNDP Barbados